THE 75HR TEACHER TRAINING
AN EXCEPTIONAL AND COMPACT PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR ASPIRING JIVAMUKTI YOGA TEACHERS TO PROVIDE A FOUNDATION AND INTRODUCTION TO THE 300 HOUR TRAINING
The Jivamukti Yoga® Teacher Training will provide you with a blueprint for incorporating the physical, psychological, spiritual and mystical aspects of yoga into modern life, without losing sight of the universal goal of the practice: liberation. Jivamukti Yoga’s® focus on a non-dualistic view of life (the interconnectedness of all) awakens in the practitioner not only the need to protect the environment and all the animals and plants that share the planet with us, but also teaches skills to confidently achieve those goals for oneself as well as lead others to live in harmony with the planet.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
You want to bring your yoga practice to a deeper level.
You are interested Satsang, spending time with like-minded people who are interested in yours and their own personal growth.
Students who are interested in seeing yoga practice from the teacher’s perspective
You are a Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher and you need Continuing Education Credits (*availability of CE credits may vary from studio to studio)
You are interested in taking the 300-HR Jivamukti Teacher Training, but would like more experience with Jivamukti Yoga and the Jivamukti method before signing up for the 300 HR program.
You have taken a 200 hr. Teacher Training elsewhere, and would like to delve deeper into the teachings of yoga and obtain more knowledge about the Jivamukti method.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES?
Applicants must have practiced the Jivamukti Yoga Spiritual Warrior class a minimum of 10 times within the last 6 months, prior to the beginning of the orientation; and provide documentation that this prerequisite has been completed. Documentation can be provided in various ways, for example by providing MindBody class attendance printouts, or a log with dates classes were taken initialed by the teacher(s). Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Attendance Log document and Daily Schedule be sent to you after registration.
- For those who do not have Spiritual Warrior class offered in their location, there is an online platform with the audio Spiritual Warrior class in different languages that will have built-in class attendance check.
2) READING PREREQUISITES:
Students must familiarize themselves with and have copies of the following 5 publications:
Jivamukti Yoga: Practices for Liberating Body and Mind, by Sharon Gannon and David Life.
The Art of Yoga Assists, by Sharon Gannon and David Life
Yoga and Vegetarianism, by Sharon Gannon
Jivamukti Chant Book, by Sharon Gannon and David Life
The Magic 10 and Beyond, by Sharon Gannon
At Jivamukti Yoga Barcelona we have Chant books that you can borrow for the course.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Notebook for taking notes and journaling etc
- Writing utensils – Please bring your own to each session!
- Yoga mat
- 1 jar of Jivamukti china gel* and 1 bottle of Jivamukti Lotion*
*(Based on availability in your location) You could also purchage Jivamukti Gel and Lotion at Jivamukti Yoga Barcelona center.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Cost for the JY75 teacher training in Barcelona is 1650€
Early bird price is 1450€
To register, please email to email@example.com and we will provide you with the bank details for the transfer. To reserve your place, a full amount has to be transferred.
If the 300 hour Jivamukti Teacher training is taken upon successful completion of the JY75 then the following reimbursements and rebates are applicable:
Within one year: 100% of tuition paid
Within two years: 50% of tuition paid
After two years: 0% of tuition paid
Partial or full refunds can be given under very extenuating circumstances (health reasons, death in family etc). We will determine the best course of action under such circumstances using the most compassionate approach to the students.
CURRICULUM & SCHEDULE
The curriculum presents 5 units, each unit is 15 hours. Each day of each unit* contains the following elements in this order:
Chanting/Meditation/Discourse [total time 50 min.- 1 hr.]
Asana Practice/Practical [total time 2 hrs.]
Session Time [total time 2 hrs.]
Review [total time 0.5 hr.]
Homework [total time 2 hrs.]
Total time per day: 7.5 hrs.
1. Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion (JY75 Completion). Fine print on the certificate will make it clear that graduates of this program cannot call themselves a “Jivamukti Yoga Teacher”, but only upon completion of the 300-HR certification process.
2. For those graduates who wish to be authorized to teach a Spiritual Warrior class, they are encouraged to teach a number of SW classes, free of charge in their communities to enable them to teach a test class in front of the Director and others nominated by them. If the candidate passes the test class, then they receive a Printed Certificate that says, “You are now authorized to teach a Spiritual Warrior Class”. “You cannot call yourself a Jivamukti Yoga Teacher until you attend a 300 HR TT program (in fine print)”.
3. The official test class is to be scheduled at a Jivamukti Yoga School only.
4. There is no limit to how many test classes can be given.
5. The students have up to 1 year from the time of graduating from the 75 HR course to pass the test class.
UPCOMING TRAININGS… NOW ONLINE TOO!!
EDICIÓN EN ESPAÑOL
Facilitado por Olga Oskorbina y Rebeca Recatero
FECHA: Febrero 15 – 25, 2021
UBICACIÓN: Jivamukti Yoga Barcelona center, Ronda Sant Pere 19, 3-5, Barcelona, Spain 08010 & ONLINE
Reserva anticipada 1450€ antes del 15 de Enero
Precio (después del 15.01.21): 1650€
Precio para el curso online: 950€
100% del pago válido como crédito para el 300HR Teacher Training
INSCRIPCIÓN: para reservar plaza hay que hacer el pago
Facilitated by Olga Oskorbina and Karina Gusalova
DATE: March 15 – 25, 2021
LOCATION: Jivamukti Yoga Barcelona center, Ronda Sant Pere 19, 3-5, Barcelona, Spain 08010
Early Bird 1450€ before February 15th
Regular price (after 15.02.21): 1650€
Online course: 950€
100% Fee credit towards 300HR Teacher Training
REGISTRATION: transfer the payment to secure the spot